Job Description / Desired Profile:
- Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Cisco devices(Routers/Switches & Firewalls)
- Basic experience in Cisco ASA firewall
- Enterprise Networking knowledge
- Should have good usage knowledge for MS Office tools
- Existing experience of working on Cisco CCW tool will be added advantage
- Soft Skills:
- Should have excellent written & spoken English communication skills
- Should have technical Presales experience in enterprise networking
- Should possess strong customer focus & customer service skills
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Should have analytical & logical thinking capabilities
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Should possess Basic Maths, attention to detail, basic computer skills and office equipment usage. Expected to have a balanced ratio of 50% phone conversations and 50% email etiquette with stakeholders
- Qualification Prof/Edu.:
- Should be a graduate, Preferred B.Tech, BE or MCA
- Excellent Verbal & written Communication Skills is Must
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification will be preferable
- Working Environment: 24*7